Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fedup! Confused!

Awh! Is almost one month I’m staying at this fuck up place!
The so cal mini restaurant named BLACK RAMEN powered by food junction inside the
FOOD COURT!
Initially I dint say anything.
Jason just assigned me here once I finished my CNY leave.
Okay fine! I got ntg to say but just to do it.
If not what can I do.
At first I thought that I have no chance to go back tetsu anymore due to crystal also.
Damn fucking down. I drink and get drunk on the street after my work.
I really can’t accept the fact.
From a restaurant to a food court.
What damn feeling I should have I really dunno.
I just feel damn fucking down because I had been dumped out from tetsu's family.
I thought of many things and reason why me.
I join black ramen and I’m the one who can in charge over here.
Many things I need to follow up and go through.
Staffs that I need to drill up.
Staffs that I need to tolerate!
All these stress had made me gone crazy.
I’m superb duperb tired.
Mentally tired, heart tired.
Everyday I’m just waiting for the TOP to give me sumthing to prove that act they appreciate me much.
Show me their sincerity and I’ll do sumthing for them.
But I aspect from them air made my heart die one more time.
For the days, what I had gone through I said nag and I complain no words on it.
How come they just throw me one fuck package to me and aspect that I’ll accept?
FUCK YOU. Additional of $160, you wan me to work for 10hours?
Is impossible! Dun you guys feel PAISEH of how you treat people?
Kelvin khoo!! I air see through your patent!
Dun tries to act in front of me anymore.
You and nizam also the same!
Dun makes me do things that I dun wan to do.
Dun force me!!
You can’t even pay 1.5 to me and what u aspect from me?
Thought I’m from china? Like those PRC?
Don’t be so silly.
I’m a diploma student.
Dun humiliates me like that!
With just 1.3 you can hired me back is your treasure.
Wan me to pick up this shit? No prob.
Just pay me and show me your sincerity.
As a general f&b manager why u'll do such shit things out?
Hired a PRC who knows ntg with a 1.8k salary.
SIAO LIAO a you!!! Crazy dog!!!
If you feel so hard to adjust my payment? Is fine!
Just let me go back to tetsu with my current pay.
I dint request things much.
Just a clear picture.
Wat’s so hard for you?
Some kind of biatch just wants to resign and you can simply stay her for adding her salary?!!
What qualification that she have? Please la!!
Use your brain to think properly before you do any single things to your staffs.
Do think of other who is useful and really smart ones.
Things that you did had already made us feel fed up to you.
Things that is totally unfair and sucks lit up our anger.
You are disqualified to be a general manager cause u never uses your brain at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment