Thursday, January 28, 2010

Diff feelings

wau!!
is been almost more than 3months here.
is so free and so so so enjoy.
especially when i move to my new house.
get more privacy and get freedom.
no need to bother anyone in the house.
good! at least they are not tht busybody like the last time one.
is juz like goin back to my kampar life.
baby,staying with you is juz an ejoyable moment for me everyday.
is juz like husband and wife.
although our working hour is not the same.
and even our off day cant be the same.
but once we finish work everyday,we'll juz rush back.
is juz becoz we juz miss each other.
everyday every moment.

life really change a lot whn we move to our new house.
last time, whn we go out or go shopping.
we dun use to hold hands.
we dun use to do sumthing sweet in the public.
i'm really so happy tht nowadays whn we're out from house.
you'll automatically hold my hands
and whn we hav to say goodbye to each other,we'll hav a goodbye kiss.
ENJOY! enjoy everything!

the only problem i used to worried is how am i goin to act myself whn i go back to home.
mummy's pressure is chasing me crazy!!
i can't do anything but juz hoping that she'll stop forcing me one day.
i hope to go home, but once i think bout this prob i'll refuse to go home.
how much i hope to shout it out in the public.
how much i hope to shout it out in my big family.
so that all of you wil stop asking me some nonsense question.
so tht all of you wil stop suspecting me this and tht.
this is the only thing i hope to do in my life.
is a desired wish for me.

Getting branded stuffs from top to toe is my next target!
haha.i'm goin to make it all done in singapore!

dun forget to smile everyday in the morning.
is not tht whn you happy you wil smile.
is whn you smile it makes you feel happy all day long.
cheer~!!

STAY TOUGH KITZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment