Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rejected!

Although this had happened months ago.
But now only i got the feeling of posting it out.
I had rejected 2 promotion offers.
A very very good offer.
I dunno whether i'm doing wrongly or correctly.
I really felt damn tired, facing every lil thing of all of them.
I hate the situation and i even hate the people involved in it.
Every people have their own ability
These ability helps us to climb higher in the reality society
And u must hav confidence on it too.
Bitchy stuffs never comes to a good ending.
And you'll ruin everything in ur future by urself.
People can see ur potential through every lil thing that u do.
But why not my management is doing in this way?
I really don't understand what is in their fucked up mind.
I'm really fedup on everything.
Don't force me to leave without a word.

Back to my condition now. I juz feel tat everyone can juz leave me wihout considering anything.
But me? Becoz of u i try to find out thousands excuses for myself to reject once and once.
Now back to you?
I know wat's in ur mind.
I know u hope to leave.
I know u really hope to go home.
I cant blame u for anything.
Cause decision alw falls on ur own.
I wont regret for giving up anythings.
But i really hope tat u wont leave us so soon.
Words left unsaid, things left undeed.
I know if she's stil here u'll definitely stay for another year.
But unfortunately she's not here.
I hate u. Sometimes i really hates u. I even hate myself for being so stupid.
But i know everything tat i do is worth!
This shit company wil never ever appreciate their staffs.
If u wan someone to stay for u, show them ur sincerity!
U're not doing and yet u're stil demanding.
Wat u aspect?! Dick head!

Back to you, my beloved.
U said tat girls must be with boys.
I get stunt becoz of ur words!
I mind it!
I feel tat i dun really understand u and i dun really know wat the hell u're thinking.
Maybe i'm in the wrong way of judging u.
But i just feel tat u're selfish enough.
I dunno why i'll have such thinking, but i juz feel tat.
Every lil thing tat u said i'll really think twice.
And i really hope tat u wont hurt me so badly one day.
I wont blame u for doing anything.
I wont blame u for leaving me alone one day.
But i juz hope tat u'll be honest to me.
U said tat i cant leave u before u leave me.
This quote brings me lots of thinkings.
U are really selfish enough.
Is it a rely or stil a love quote?

4 comments:

  1. i noe u r so depressed recently..."Girl must be with guys", i nvr think of this....gv some times to ur beloved, let her be sure whether she is truly love u or just because she is used to the way she is being treated so nicely like a princess.....i was outside the L word initially, but i was stepped into it, and now i m lost....im here nt to mean anything....but just wana say: everything will be alright...gambateh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ccomplicated ... u shud chase ur future .. whn u hav future den u wil have love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so sad to see u so depressed...be strong , be tough...

    ReplyDelete